Howdy, folks. It’s been a while since I’ve posted, which is great for business because it means I’m rockin’ out with plenty of work to keep busy, but a bummer for readers like you… until now! The infamous @DerrickWood has concocted an awesome event for marketers and technology junkies from the Boston area.
Cramer, in association with the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange (MITX) as part of their FutureM event, brings you North by Norwood, a one-day only event designed to give you an inside look at the marketing innovations and technologies Cramer uses to rock your brand. Take a peek at some of our offerings you’ll see on September 15th.
The line-up from 2-6
- Digital Marketing Solutions Breakdown: From product launches, lead generation and loyalty programming, Cramer does it all. What’s your challenge, and how can we help you solve it.
- 3D Projection Mapping: Everyone loves 3D. No one loves the cheesy glasses. Throw them away, and watch how optical illusions can make your presentations literally jump off the screen.
- 5 Proven Approaches for a Successful Virtual Event: Sometimes you need more than a live event, but do you know how to hold your audience captive by creating a high-impact virtual event? Learn the secrets in this breakout session.
- The Future of Websites: Leverage responsive design to customize a web sites interface to any device, mobile, tablet or fridge.
- Bump, Pinch, Tweet: Bring your tablet or smartphone and learn how the future of marketing technology sits in the palm of your hand.
- Cramer Filmfest: With 70,000 square feet of creative space, we nurture the talent in our building. Experience the videos we’ve created for clients and beyond—including one film screened at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival.
- Video Compression 101: The marathon process of shooting a great video means nothing if the last leg of the race is done wrong. Compression is the single most important part of video production; learn the art behind the science.
Join us for an epic band jam and a light fare. If your company band is interested in playing on Cramer’s stage, provide your information and we’ll contact you.